Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Links wiki!
This wiki contains some information about development and some documentation of recent features.
- Database setup describes how to configure Links to use an external database (currently only documents Postgres but others are similar)
- Page splicing describes some otherwise-nowhere-documented capabilities for building up pages using XML quasiquotes/antiquotation
- Module System describes the module system (added in v0.6)
- Nested query results describes Links's support for queries that produce nested results (added in v0.6)
- Realpages describes how Links now generates all web pages on the server even if they contain contain code that must be run on the client (added in v0.6)
- AppServer describes Links's in-process web server (added in v0.6)
- Effects and Handlers describes Links's new support for algebraic effects and handlers (added in v0.7)
- Distribution describes Links's new support for distributed processes (added in v0.7)
- Exceptions and Session Types describes extensions to distributed process support to allow for exceptions (added in v0.7)
- Branch information lists all "active" branches and their status.
- Working conventions describes some conventions for how we plan to use git development.
- Running the test suite describes how to run the tests (including database tests).
- Release checklist lists steps to perform when creating a new stable release.