Welcome to the mean stack
MEAN is a set of Open Source components that together, provide an end-to-end framework for building dynamic web applications; starting from the top (code running in the browser) to the bottom (database). The stack is made up of:
- Express (sometimes referred to as Express.js): Back-end web application framework running on top of Node.js
- git - Installation guide .
- node.js - Download page .
- npm - comes with node or download yarn - Download page .
- mongodb - Download page .
git clone https://github.com/linnovate/mean cd mean cp .env.example .env yarn yarn start (for development)
⚠️Make sure your Docker version is 19.03.0+.
git clone https://github.com/linnovate/mean cd mean cp .env.example .env docker-compose up -d
- The MEAN name was coined by Valeri Karpov.
- Initial concept and development was done by Amos Haviv and sponsered by Linnovate.
- Inspired by the great work of Madhusudhan Srinivasa.