This release focuses on
- implementing a basic permissions model using "circles"
- Introducing the notion of circles which provide an abstract way of associating objects to groups and providing middleware to provide permissions and acls according to that association
0.5 is the latest 0.x releases and will be the functional framework for mean 1.0
This is the first time we're rolling out new functionality in quite a while
The release contains...
- Clean Urls (html5 push state support)
- Angular SEO support
- JWT based authentication (instead of sessions)
- Swagger support (API browsing of express endpoints)
- Admin package in core
- Mean Network integration
The clean urls and html5 push state support needed to make a clear distinction between server side routes and angular routes (the #! was removed).
To do so all express routes now start with /api/
Please excuse us as we patch the package creation package and issue updates to previous packages...
- Moving core logic into packages
- Uglify aggregated js
- Allow DB overriding of configuration files and created /config directory
- Moved core mean logic from express.js to meanio package
- Release of mean-cli version 0.5.3
- Moved public/libs to bower_componets
- Removed public and server directory logic to system and access paclages
- Created JS and CSS grouping and weights to allow changing order of js and css files