Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Another step towards our first rc.
- Stacksight / meanio refactor
- Styling changes (Adhering to https://github.com/johnpapa/angular-styleguide )
This release focuses on
- implementing a basic permissions model using "circles"
- Introducing the notion of circles which provide an abstract way of associating objects to groups and providing middleware to provide permissions and acls according to that association
0.5 is the latest 0.x releases and will be the functional framework for mean 1.0
This is the first time we're rolling out new functionality in quite a while
The release contains...
- Clean Urls (html5 push state support)
- Angular SEO support
- JWT based authentication (instead of sessions)
- Swagger support (API browsing of express endpoints)
- Admin package in core
- Mean Network integration
The clean urls and html5 push state support needed to make a clear distinction between server side routes and angular routes (the #! was removed).
To do so all express routes now start with /api/
Please excuse us as we patch the package creation package and issue updates to previous packages...
- Core modules support - splitting the core
- DB and Multiple db connections
- First experience UX
- Aggregation changes
- Added option to turn off aggregation