Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Improved dead reckoning by using Extended Kalman Filter
Ackermann Drive robots can now calculate angular and linear speed from kinematics library
Improved Navigation Stack Parameters. Shifted from Trajectory Planner to DWA
- Fixed bug that prevents motor from spinning
- Fixed bug that prevents IMU9*50 from being detected
- Fixed mismatch odometry frequency (Firmware - Odometry Node)
- Improved Kinematics Library
- Shifted RPM count from motor library to encoder library to allow whole-body control
- Added MPU9250 Library
Introduced calculation of distance between front and back wheels to kinematics equation for skid steering robots and mecanum drive robots.
New parameter to define distance between front and back wheels.
- Re-organized launch files:
- IMU related launch files were shifted to launch/imu
- minimal.launch is now used for running the robot without laser driver
- launching of laser driver on navigate and slam launch files was shifted to bringup.launch (for simulation purposes)
- created include folder so as to only expose 4 major launch files
- Fixed bug that prevents BTS7960 PWM pins from being defined.
- Fixed bug that causes 2WD robot to rotate twice as the expected angular velocity.
- Fixed bug that prevents the use of optimized Teensy interrupts.
- Better AMCL parameters.
- Added Kinect Sensor Support
- Added Intel RealSense R200 Sensor Support
- New firmware to support:
A. All robot bases (2WD, 4WD, Mecanum Drive, Ackermann Steering)
B. More motor controllers
C. More IMUs
- New IMU bridge to support more IMUs in the future
- New IMU calibration package.
- Navigation stack supports all 4 bases. Interchangeable by exporting env var LINOBASE
- Interchangeable lidar/3D sensors by exporting env var LINOLIDAR
- Easier installation: https://github.com/linorobot/lino_install
- New Wiki: https://github.com/linorobot/linorobot/wiki