How to submit a bug report
Before you report a bug
Make shure you have:
- Followed the appropiate Installation instructions
- Read the Settings guide
- Carefully checked the FAQ
- Checked existing bug reports
- Tried to isolate the cause as described in Troubleshooting
What not to report
- Missing packages (including tp-smapi and acpi_call)
- Asking for help about installation, configuration and usage
- Questions about your laptop's power consumption and how to optimize it
- Deviations from powertop's recommendations
- Hardware issues e.g. worn out or malfunctioning batteries
Please use adequate Linux forums for help and support questions.
Reporting a bug
This project uses GitHub issues for bug reports and feature requests.
When opening an issue, provide all the information requested by the template. Bug reports not providing the necessary information get flagged incomplete and may be closed without further notice.