Cornman: The Game
HTML5 Infinite Mobile Side Scroller Game
Completed while at Dev Bootcamp on April 27 - May 5th, 2017 Project time-frame one week.
Read about our story and how we got to deployment below! Developer Story
- Agile Workflow
- Phaser.js in ES6(ES2015)
- Ruby On Rails
- ActiveRecord, PostgreSQL
- HTML5, CSS3
Project Ownership - Developer Website
- Produced basic build for website skeleton & page mock-ups.
- Organized website flow
- Oversaw all CSS and design decisions for all pages (i.e, font decision, color palette, content layouts)
- Refined CSS for viewing of website on different devices.
Project Ownership - Game
- Produced & Coded parallax background
- Setup basic boilerplate for Phaser.js game (Produced the necessary state files needed)
- Created weed and tractor playable assets
- In charge of coding various aspects of the game (generation of obstacles, randomization of obstacles, implementing a powerup function, background generation, player's functionality: shooting, created virtual controller)
- Refined design of Player Stats state and End Game State
- Created Header assets for player stats and game over states
- Oversaw all design decisions of the game (i.e colors being used, fonts being used, pixel vs. fluid)