- Fix: Improve CheckLineFeed by using RegEx to catch all CR, LF, and CRLF
- Fix: additional safety check for positioning Editor and Choice plugin windows to prevent error
- New: [[FileList]] plugin returns list of file names from folder - see DOC for all available options
- New: [[Choice]] Search (filter as you type) option for Choice by adding ! similar to ? Question help/text;
Allow user to resize Choice GUI; Use FontSize for Choice GUI (in the listbox) incl. Auto Center checkbox
- New: Editor save size and position (resize by dragging window border)
- New: Optional Statistics (see Configuration) https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/112
- New: added :hover 'permalink' helpers for most headings etc using visible pilcrow (¶) in DOC
- Fixed: ClipSet("s") call in Lintalist and Selected, Split* plugins - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/116
- Update: ClipSet() now also use ShortcutCopy, ShortcutPaste, ShortcutCut settings.
- Update: Title case for selected/clipboard plugins now uses TitleCase() for more flexibility
https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/113 also available as separate function (for AHK) https://github.com/lintalist/TitleCase
- Update: Incorporate CancelPlugin (avoids SoundPlay and return nicely) in plugins: Calendar, Choice, File and Input
- Change: Revert change https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/52 (v1.8)
- Change: Choice and Editor now use WinWaitClose vs "ugly Loop"
- Change: LCID values for Calendar and DateTime can now be Hexidecimal values as well (L1036 and L0x040C = French)
- New: AltPaste method via INI config - for example to paste in putty via shift+insert vs ctrl+v - #66
https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/66 and docs\AltPaste.md
- New: You can replace linefeed(s)/newline(s) per application via INI config in Linefeed.ini - #65 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/65
- New: You can now define the Copy, Cut, Paste and QuickSearch shortcuts (see settings)
- New: Run as Administrator command line, Settings, and Tray menu options - #99 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/99
- New: Plugin [[PasteMethod]] similar to global setting but now acts on snippet basis #9 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/9
- New: Alt+Enter and Alt+Shift+Enter in Search GUI just copies snippet to the clipboard (=PasteMethod=2) - #9
- New: Plugin [[image]] now accepts clipboard as a valid path to an image: [[image=clipboard]]
- New: Added reset/set option to [[Counter]] plugin
- New: Open Tray Menu on left mouse click - #101 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/101
- New: Esc closes Lintalist Quick Start Guide - #100 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/100
- New: Tray and Edit menu item "Open Lintalist folder" - #102 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/102
- New: Tray menu click on first item (Program name) opens Search GUI - #102
- New: Added NumpadUp / NumpadDown for navigation in addition to Up/Down keys - #103 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/103
- New: FixURI() - added A HREF for HTML to check/correct local file uri (file://) as well not just for IMG SRC
- Fix: removed stray "If (BigIcons..." from ReadIni.ahk
- Fix: Plugin [[Choice]] resolved crash when having over 9 Choice entries in a snippet - #108 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/108
- Fix: added IniListFinalCheck to ensure all button states are saved with a 0 or 1 value (e.g. not empty)
- Fix: corrected some typos in Changelog.md and doc\index.html
- New: Setting EditorHotkeySyntax to allow users to enter AHK syntax hotkeys in Snippet Editor
- Fix: Actually add support for LCID to Calendar plugin - see v1.8 - and introduced third
option to replace hardcoded " to " with user defined string. #97
- New: Command line parameters -ReadOnly: start in ReadOnly mode, no editing of bundles or
updating settings.ini #95 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/95
- New: Check Capslock and ScrollLock state at startup, turn it off if used as hotkeys
and inform user if it is turned off #93 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/93
- Fix: allow to change default bundle #94 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/94
- Fix: Escape % in llpart1 and llpart2 variable when using snippet part1 or part2 in scripts
- Fix: The error "Can not append snippet to Bundle (No file name available)" should no
- New: adding UTF-8 to all FileAppend commands as potential fix for Text-encoding issues #96
- New: Functions in Snippets are now also allowed: [[function()]] - both AHK built-in as
user defined - #86 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/86
- New: support a subset of AutoHotkey built-in variables (A_MyDocuments etc)
- New: Additional safety check when processing snippet by "removing" faulty plugins
plus a simple error check when saving snippets.
- New: Editor now has (optional) Syntax highlighting (plugins, html, scripts) by using
the RichCode class by @G33kDude - #88 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/88
(when using RichCode you can toggle word wrapping in the edit controls by pressing ctrl+w)
- Fix: Editor - "Edit in Editor" routine improved, notepad.exe may not show ".txt" in Window title,
and actually delete "__tmplintalistedit.txt" file in tmp folder (didn't do so correctly)
- Change: User plugins (and now functions) can be added to MyPlugins/MyFunctions so future
updates of Lintalist won't overwrite plugins/functions added by users each time. (see release note)
- Fix: Closing Input and Choice plugins via close button (x) in Gui now properly cancels snippet
- New: added icons to Tray menu and some Search menu entries.
- Improved: TriggerKeys now accept more keys such as ½ or + for example
- Improved: Now there is also a 32x32 size icon button bar accommodating high(er) DPI settings
#71 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/71 (see BigIcons in settings)
Entirely new code for GuiSettings.ahk
- New: added TryClipboard() to see if clipboard is inaccessible, if so "catch" error and do nothing #73 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/73
- New: Make it possible to include contents of Snippet (part 1 and 2) in script code incl. caret
position per snippet (see "Script" in Documentation)
- Change: Similar to modal windows for Local variable etc, Snippet editor now modal
- see v1.8 #57 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/57
- Fix: Adding support for UTF-8 characters in Local variable & Counter Editors
#78 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/pull/78 ht @exetico
- Fix: ReadIni() now writes in UTF-16 to store settings correctly
- Fix: Closing using X in title bar didn't store Window position for users with Center=2
and now save it to settings.ini as well #75 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/75
- Fix: Closing and Starting Lintalist in Narrow view mode no longer
causes error in GUI with empty 'barx' variable #72 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/72
(see also #71 above re GuiSettings.ahk)
- New: replaced check/radio boxes with button bar (using Class_Toolbar by pulover) and
icons from the Fugue & Diagona Icon sets by Yusuke Kamiyamane.
- New: Right click context menu listview #70 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/70
- Fix: Refactored LoadAll and Selected Bundle code, should work better now (lintalist.ahk)
- Fix: Refactored duplicate hotkey and shorthand detection code, should work better now (editor.ahk)
- Fix: SetIcon.ahk now also looks at Part2 of the snippet as it should
- Fix: At very first startup SetDesktop and SetStartup default settings wouldn't be
properly stored for them to be usable with Func_IniSettingsEditor()
- New: Choice plugin - Added option to provide "information/question" hint
by starting first item with a ? - HT @flyingaliens https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/68
- Fix: Choice plugin - Reverted back to Loop, works better for multiple
Choice plugins https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/68
- Fix: Lintalist - Added "Select and press enter" Choice GUI to
BundleHotkeys group to disable the possibility of activating Lintalist again
- Fix: Random plugin - Count correct number of RandomItems (+ 1)
- New: Introduce "Not Titlematch" for bundles by using an exclamation mark
(see DOC) https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/30
- Change: Allow Editor GUI to be resized using AutoXYWH()
- Added: Visual Studio Code (code.exe) Configuration to MultiCaret.ini (for new
users only, existing users can add it manually if they use Visual Studio Code)
- Added Random plugin to Editor menu(s)
- Added: Komodo Edit 10+ Configuration to MultiCaret.ini (for new users only, existing users can add it manually if they use Komodo)
- New: Command line parameters -Ini: load specific settings file (ini)
- New: Multi-caret implemented for certain text editors (see DOC)
- New: Random plugin, return random value or entry from a list
(Random button added to Choice plugin)
- New: Calendar and DateTime now accept Locale Identifiers (LCID) parameter
ht @dbielz https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/58
- Change: Snippet, Bundle, Counter and Local variable editors are now all visible
on the taskbar as a child window of a disabled Lintalist Search GUI (if present)
this makes it easer to switch from/to the appropriate editor using alt-tab and mouse
- Added: Choice plugin GUI now has "Endless scrolling in a listbox" similar to
Search GUI listview + New Random button
- Fix: Canceling a snippet with Choice plugin no longer makes Shorthand stop working
- Fix: After using quick search with one result e.g. automatic pasting of the only
snippet, pressing space or tab executed the snippet again. Cleared the typing history
after each paste fixed it.
- Fix: Pause shortcut could cause error, added #IfWinNotActive ahk_group
- New: SnippetEditor Setting - Allow user to set editor to use for "Edit in Editor" button
in the Snippet Editor
ht @starstuff - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/46 Note: added EXE type to Func_IniSettingsEditor_v6.ahk
- New: PlaySound Setting - Play sounds after paste, open or close of Search Gui (beeps, default
Windows media or user files)
ht @starstuff - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/45
- New: SearchLetterVariations setting - Allow for variations of letters in search query
Searching for 'e' is translated to searching for 'e���...' etc
You can toggle this setting via the Search GUI - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/33
Note: Consequence for Fuzzy search is that this now always using a RegEx which could be slower.
- New: added help menu with Help and About options and added About to tray menu - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/47
also refactored tray and edit menu handlers by merging most of the options in these two handlers
to prevent errors such as https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/44
- New: Allow Ctrl+ and Shift+NumpadEnter to also bypass script just like normal Enter
ht: @jaredbidlow https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/50
- New: Split plugin now accepts "named Split" [[split_name]]
ht: afh - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/48
- Fix: Tray menu: manage bundles and manage local variables weren't working
ht: @starstuff - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/44
- Fix: First time of UP key press didn't update ShowPreview, should work correctly now
- Fix: Always resolve Vars in nested situations
ht: @dbielz - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/56
- New: Added icons to status bar
- New/Changed: improved plugin parsing so any type of nested snippets are now
allowed (used to be a limited set in a particular order) #37
- New: Split & SplitRepeat plugins #37
- New: Fall back on part2 of snippet it part1 happens to be empty
- New: you can now create counters "on the fly" - if the name of a counter is
unknown it will be added automatically and saved in the settings. The start
value is 0 so when first using it the value used in the snippet will be 1
- New: ColumnWidth setting to set percentage of width for part1 and part2 in
- New: Optional sort for the five columns in the listview, ColumnSort setting
ht: FanaticGuru - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/21 Hotkeys: ctrl-1 to 5
- New: File plugin - options for Select and Clean, now uses FixURI() as well.
- New/Editor: hotstring to expand [ to [] while in Snippet editor.
- Editor/ObjectBundles: fix preview moved to function (code refactored)
- Editor: new snippet now uses .InsertAt vs .MaxIndex+1 (.Push and .InsertAt where introduced in AutoHotkey 1.1.21.00)
hopefully fixes issue with "hidden" new snippet https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/37#issuecomment-108025595
New snippets are now insert at the beginning of the Snippet object,
so the new item should be the first of the items in the active
bundle (depending on sort, see New: Optional sort) - should be a good indication that the
new snippet has been added correctly.
- Change: Sort settings in the Configuration treeview
- Change: Calendar now uses Multi-select (shows two months side by side). This
allows the user to shift-click or click-drag to select a range of adjacent
dates (the user may still select a single date too).
- Change: made bundle hotkeys context sensitive to avoid them being used in Lintalist guis.
https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/38 Also applied to regular Lintalist (GUI) hotkeys replacing some code at Guistart label.
- Change/Fix: Nesting of HTML and MD snippets now allowed.
- New: Optional - Show bundle name in search results and/or use Colour to
indicate bundle - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/18
uses Class_LV_Colors by just me https://github.com/AHK-just-me/Class_LV_Colors
Caveat: using colours might cause the Search GUI to freeze or to become
unresponsive should this happen simply avoid using a DisplayBundle
setting > 1.
- New: Optional - Set font (typeface) and font size for search results
and preview - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/18
Setting: Font and FontSize
- New: Bundle editor revised (used to be 2nd tab in editor) - editing bundle
properties now independent of snippet. Delete a bundle using the editor.
ht: @danielo515 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/19 and
- New: Omnisearch - start search query with @, press F2 while search or
ctrl-capslock to search in all bundles regardless of loaded and/or locked
bundles in search Gui.
ht: @danielo515 https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/31
- Fix: Selected plugin, fixing issue with = in the text of wrap option caused error
(does not properly solve nested plugins yet as discussed there).
- Fix: Calendar plugin - added cancel option.
- Fix: Update helper: Revised routine.
- Change: refactored ReadIni() code.
- Change: in EditorMenuHandler now using Control, EditPaste for sending Plugin
to controls in Snippet editor (part 1 & part 2) - faster and more reliable.
- Doc: More information about the various usages of part2 in a snippet.
Discussion at https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/20
- Doc: How to use counter more than once "Add Zero"
- Fix: ShowPreview no longer worked reliably due to "SetKeyDelay, -1" - removed it
- Fix: Somehow Changelog was only partially included.
- New: Extended Clipboard & Selected plugins (upper, lower, sentence, title, wrap) https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/12
- New: Calc plugin - Evaluate arithmetic expressions (using Laszlo's Eval/Monster) https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/15
- New: Plugins & Tools menu in Bundle Editor including dynamic submenus for clipboard, selected, counter & local variables plugins
- New: Setting for Single click in listview to act as double click ht: dsewq1LYJ https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/16
- New: Command line parameters -Bundle: load specific bundle and lock https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/8
- Fix: Minor bug which would allow last snippet to be pasted again if enter was given on an empty results list
- Fix: Up & Down arrow navigation should now work in the Bundle menu (Search GUI) this includes sending additional hidden keystrokes to the search control, do report errors if you experience any.
- Fix: Error on Gui, Show in lintalist.ahk for AHK v1.1.20+
- Fix: URL fix update version check
- New: Configuration setting "AutoExecuteOne" if only one result is left
during the search AutoExecute (no need to press enter)
ht: dsewq1LYJ https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/10
- New: Right menu Check for updates and install update if possible, uses
ZipFile class https://github.com/cocobelgica/AutoHotkey-ZipFile
Should work, but will know for sure at next update.
- Fix: Pgup/Pgdown now works again in search Gui
- Fix: Caret plugin misfired (first time only) when it was called via a shorthand snippet AND if that was the first snippet used after Lintalist was started.
- New: Command line parameter "-Active" to start Lintalist and open the search window:
Usage Running lintalist.exe installed: lintalist.exe lintalist.ahk -Active
Usage AutoHotkey installed: lintalist.ahk -Active https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/6 - ht: @thiagotalma
- New: Configuration setting "ActivateWindow" which you can use to achieve the same as "-Active" - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/6 - ht: @thiagotalma
- New: Configuration setting "OnPaste" which you can use to Exit Lintalist after pasting - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/2 - ht: @thiagotalma
- New: Configuration setting "PasteMethod": paste snippet+restore clipboard, paste and keep as clipboard to paste again, just set as clipboard to paste manually - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/3 - ht: @thiagotalma
- New: Configuration setting "AlwaysUpdateBundles" to always update Bundles after editing an existing snippet and don't want until you close Lintalist or "Reload Bundles" (tray menu) - https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/4 - ht: @mbos
- Change: You can now disable QuickSearchHotkey and ExitProgramHotKey in the settings by deleting the hotkey definitions. Background (note to self): https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/issues/5#issuecomment-69449864
- Change: ReadIni() now creates settings based on a default file per setting, this will hopefully make it easier to introduce new settings or fixes for existing settings.
- Fixed: Added missing formatted texts options to Bundle editor right click menu (html,md,rtf,image)
- New: Snippets can now have HTML or Markdown markup which will be pasted as formatted text, or you can read an RTF or Image file which will be pasted into your current application.
- New: you can now use Local variables in your script code as well - ht: tpr
- Fixed: minor fixes local bundle editor (adding, removing) - ht: tpr
- Fixed: minor fix local counter editor (double click on empty row)
- New: Added Quick start guide to program and tray menu (can be turned on/off)
- New: Tray tip on Tray icon shows "hotkey" to start a search as visual reminder
- Fixed: Better handling of new (empty) bundles
- Fixed: Double click to edit snippet (method 5) was actually creating new snippet and it was missing from the INI - New: method 6 to create new snippet
- Fixed: Missing "tmpscrpts" folder from repo - @hoppfrosch - #1
- Fixed: Now actually implemented the center & mouse(alternative) settings for Lintalist window position + New: remember position set by user - these can now also be set via the Configuration gui
- Change: Removed "fake" text menu and now using a proper Gui menubar
- Fixed: RunWait %A_AhkPath% for local bundle & counter editor scripts