A modern web interface for OwnTracks
This is a WebInterface for OwnTracks, intended to replace the various web pages shipping with the recorder. OwnTracks UI uses Vue.js under the hood.
This is not an official OwnTracks project.
Clone the repository and copy
index.html and the
static/ directory to your server's webroot. The API is expected to be reachable under the same domain as the web interface.
Enable or disable multiple layers:
Last known (i.e. live) locations:
- Accuracy visualization (circle)
- Device friendly name and icon
- Detailed information (if available): time, lat, lon, height, battery and speed
Location history (data points, line or both)
Button to quickly fit all shown objects on the map into view
Display data in a specific date range
Filter by user and device
Default start and end date
- Tile server
- Max zoom
- Default position and zoom
- Heatmap colors, radius and blur
Add screenshots to
Node.js based development workflow:
- Vue SFCs
- Dependency management with yarn instead of a local copy or unpkg.com
Download data for selected date range, user and device as JSON
Please feel free to open an issue and discuss your ideas and report bugs. If you think you can help out with something, open a PR!