Try it with online demo
uSpritEd is a full featured sprite editor for web browser. Development were inspired by another sprite editors i often using. uSprited is a collection all the cool features from another sprite editors.
- Automatically area detection capability.Auto detection and partial detection of the sprites on images with any background color. Manual correction of the selected regions support.
- Sprite editor. Sprite highlighting, manually correct, clear sprites, naming and so on.
- Retina 2x images support.
- Support of any image formats web browser support.
- Support popular export formats : CSS and JSON.
Developed using HTML5 Canvas, Drag & Drop features. Presentation part of uSprited developed using React DOM framework. Sprite detection mechanism based on rextract.js. Webpack as build tool.
Webpack have to be installed, if not yet:
npm install webpack -g
Then clone repository and build it by running following commands:
npm install npm build
It's all. Now "./dist" directory contains application.
Now you can open http://localhost:8080/.
Copyright (c) 2016 Svetlana Linuxenko