Amazon AWS SDK for php
This has been inspired from Kohana-aws-sdk.
It has the full amazon sdk for php.
- Codeigniter : 2.1.X
- PHP 5.3.x
- AWS Account.
Minimum Requirements in a nutshell
- You are at least an intermediate-level PHP developer and have a basic understanding of object-oriented PHP.
- You have a valid AWS account, and you've already signed up for the services you want to use.
- The PHP interpreter, version 5.2 or newer. PHP 5.2.17 or 5.3.x is highly recommended for use with the AWS SDK for PHP.
- The cURL PHP extension (compiled with the OpenSSL libraries for HTTPS support).
- The ability to read from and write to the file system via file_get_contents() and file_put_contents().
- If you're not sure whether your PHP environment meets these requirements, run the SDK Compatibility Test script included in the SDK download.
- Remember to copy the config/awslib.php file to your config directory and fill out your aws.information.
- you can leave it at the spark/amazon-sdk/xxx/config directory.
- Copy the config/storage.php file to your config directory and fill out your aws.
- Load the spark as usual:
$this->load->spark('amazon-sdk/x.x.x'); $s3 = $this->awslib->get_s3(); $result = $s3->list_buckets(); echo '<pre>' . print_r($result, TRUE) . '</pre>';
- For more information about the AWS SDK for PHP, including a complete list of supported services, see aws.amazon.com/sdkforphp.
- [10/09/2012] : updated SDK to version 1.5.15..
- [10/09/2012] : updated SDK to version 1.5.14 , which added support for Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) to Amazon S3. This feature enables you to access resources in Amazon S3 buckets from within sandboxed applications (such as Ajax-backed web applications)..
- [19/08/2012] : updated SDK to version 1.5.11 , and fix a bug in the config file.
- [19/06/2012] : small fix to the way that the config is loaded, and change the name of the file to awslib.
- [16/06/2012] : update SDK to version 1.5.7
- [21/05/2012] : update SDK to version 1.5.6
- [14/05/2012] : update SDK to verion 1.5.5
- [05/05/2012] : adding dynamicDB function
- [25/04/2012] : updated SDK to version 1.5.4