A delay effect where the repeats degrade in resolution
This is a port of the Regrader plugin created by Igorski. It is based on the DISTRHO plugin framework (DPF) to provide support of GNU/Linux and other platforms.
Based on the upstream revision: 534fee5
- All: download from Automatic builds.
- Obtain prerequisites
Install needed packages:
- Check out the repository and submodules
git clone https://github.com/linuxmao-org/regrader.git cd regrader git submodule update --init
sudo make install # to install in system directories, or make install-user # to install in the home directory
This is an initial version of the Regrader port, a cross-platform audio plugin.
This distinguishes from upstream Regrader in some ways:
- adopted a version numbering scheme
- implemented portably on top of the DISTRHO plugin framework
- changed sample rate to no longer be a global variable of the plugin
- fixed a bug which disregards the host sample rate, running the effect as default 44.1 kHz