Please sign in to comment.
Better slideshow, detects keyb layout
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 40 additions and 14 deletions.
- +7 −0 debian/changelog
- BIN slideshow/usr/share/live-installer-slideshow/slides/icons/logo.png
- +4 −4 slideshow/usr/share/live-installer-slideshow/slides/index.html
- BIN slideshow/usr/share/live-installer-slideshow/slides/link/background.jpg
- +2 −2 slideshow/usr/share/live-installer-slideshow/slides/link/general.css
- +9 −8 slideshow/usr/share/live-installer-slideshow/slides/welcome.html
- +2 −0 test
- +16 −0 usr/lib/live-installer/frontend/gtk_interface.py
|@@ -1,14 +1,15 @@|
|+<h1 class="title">Welcome to Linux Mint Debian</h1>|
|+ <li>Rolling distribution</li>|
|+ <li>Fast and responsive</li>|
|- <li>Thank you for choosing Linux Mint.</li>|
|- <li>We believe in sharing and being open. Our vision of Freedom is that you should be able to do what you want with your computer, and your operating system should help you in doing just that.</li>|
|- <li>We focus on ease of use, comfort and elegance to make your experience with the Linux Mint desktop as enjoyable as possible.</li>|
|-<p class="special">We hope you'll have a wonderful time with Linux Mint and that you'll enjoy using it as much as we did developing it!</p></div>|
|+ <p>This edition is based on Debian Testing. It aims to be as similar as possible as the main edition while taking advantage of the robustness and efficiency of Debian. Enjoy this new release and thank you for choosing Linux Mint.</p>|
|-<img class="icon" src="icons/logo.png" alt="" />|