Join GitHub today
Submitting an app
If you want to add an app to the database it's very easy, just follow these steps.
- Fork https://github.com/linuxserver/Heimdall-Apps
- Go to https://apps.heimdall.site/ and see if the application already exists.
- If it exists as a foundation app, but you want to turn it into an enhanced app, then simply click the button to request an enhanced app and it will be added back into the request queue, then go to step 3.
- If it's already in the queue, go to step 3.
- If it doesn't already exist follow https://github.com/linuxserver/Heimdall-Apps/wiki/Requesting-Apps to create a request first, it's very important that you do this first, then go to step 3.
- Click on either the Foundation or Enhanced download button depending on what kind of app you are submitting.
- Extract the zip into your forked repository and push the changes back up.
- Create a PR back to the master list.
Below is a link to a video showing you the easiest way to do this.