You can access an
an online demo here
Update: JIRA has disabled their JSONP API for OnDemand instances (thread here).
You can still use the code with your own JIRA installs, but the demo using atlassian.com will no longer work.
- This links to Atlassian's JIRA instance, but you can configure this tool to point to your own JIRA install in jira.js
- API timeouts are handled gracefully, but you might need to tweak the timeout interval in jira.js
- Functions completely client-side
- Search by JIRA issue key or label
- Display all parent tasks, subtasks, and linked issues
- Display issue summary, assignee, and status
- Issues grouped by project
- Filter by status (hide Closed issues)
- Bookmarkable tracking URLs using location hashes
- Slick UI