Super Progressive Web Apps
This is a fork of the original plugin with many enhancements.
This plugin has diverged from the original since version 2.0.0 and will no longer be merging in updates from upstream.
composer require lipemat/super-progressive-web-apps
require __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php'
Enhancements (non exhaustive)
- Add to home screen optional support.
- Support Google Webfonts and Gravatars. Also now filter to whitelist additional cache domains
- Skip waiting on new service-working install.
- Prevent doubling up of requests on initial cache.
- Setting to enable/disable the service worker.
- Automatically disable fetch when
SCRIPT_DEBUG = trueto prevent cache when developing.
- Setting to add "Must Cache" urls which will be added to the cache even no matter where they live. Useful when using a script from
/wp-adminwhich would normally be excluded.
- Browser cache may be flushed programmatically via the
superpwa_resource_versionfilter or by using the version handling found in wordpress-libs