Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Upgraded to liquibase 3.1.1, no longer calling default foreign key snapshot generator
- Use GETDATE() rather than NOW() to better support leader node
- Do not try to snapshot foreign keys
- Do not use "with timezone" for "timestamp" types.
- Use GETDATE() instead of NOW() for current time function
- Fix to handle DateTime type without including "With Timezone"
- Also check for port 5439 to determine if target database is redshift
- Also check for "liquibase.ext.redshift.force=true" system property to determine if target database is redshift