WordPress Tutorials in the Admin
Creating an additional admin page to store useful resources for clients. Currently used to display a post from my web site entitled “WordPress Tutorials “ a list of free and premium tutorials to learn the basics of WordPress. It will embed and responsively display hard coded html, pdf’s and video in the admin area of WordPress.
You are free to edit for your own purpose.
WordPress Tutorials in the Adminto the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Place the content you want to embed in the php function
- Wrap the content in one of the provided class's to make it responsive.
.embed-containerfor pdf's and videos.
- Any assets you add should be placed in the assets folder.Localize your pathing to the plugin directory using
plugin_urlCodex Referance :https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/plugins_url#Default_Usage
src='<?php echo plugins_url( "/assets/aliaslead-logo-image-300x64.png", __FILE__ ); ?>'
<embed src="<?php echo plugins_url( "/assets/WordPress-Tutorials-v1-3.pdf", __FILE__ ); ?> #zoom=auto">
Frequently Asked Questions
- Version 1.0.0
- Initial commit, added readme.txt and Readme.md