- Define a function maxOfThree() that takes three numbers as arguments and returns the largest of them.
- Write a function that takes a character (i.e. a string of length 1) and returns true if it is a vowel, false otherwise.
- Write a function translate() that will translate a text into "rövarspråket". That is, double every consonant and place an occurrence of "o" in between. For example, translate("this is fun") should return the string "tothohisos isos fofunon".
- Define a function sum() and a function multiply() that sums and multiplies (respectively) all the numbers in an array of numbers. For example, sum([1,2,3,4]) should return 10, and multiply([1,2,3,4]) should return 24.
- Define a function reverse() that computes the reversal of a string. For example, reverse("jag testar") should return the string "ratset gaj".
- Write a function to sort a list of words (an array) in alphabetical order
- Write a function findLongestWord() that takes an array of words and returns the length of the longest one.
- Write a function filterLongWords() that takes an array of words and an integer i and returns the array of words that are longer than i.
See The Code Run
I've created a JSFiddle to demonstrate how each exercise runs: