LisanJS Example Projects
Here you can find some example projects developed by Lisan.
- Hello World (Node) - Purpose of this example to demonstrate a minimal setup to use LisanJS.
- Hello World (Browser) - Purpose of this example to demonstrate a minimal setup to use LisanJS that works on browser.
- Hello World (React) - This example shows how to integrate LisanJS into a ReactJS application.
- Hello World (Next.js) - Here you can learn how to use LisanJS with NextJS to achieve server side rendering.
- Hello World (Next.js + Lisan Loader Plugin) - When using next.js, you can also use lisan-plugin-loader which is also compatible with server side rendering.
More examples are on the way..
You are more than welcome to contribute and show off how you take advantage of lisan in your awesome applications.
This repository is MIT licensed.