Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
There are two mailing lists:
General discussion mailing list for inquiries, feature requests, bug reports, and miscellaneous discussion. Recommended for users and developers.
Tracker mailing list for tracking commits and issues. Recommended for developers.
The wiki has links to installation instructions, how-to guides, and other documentation.
From time to time, project members and other Lisp community members are available on the IRC channel #lisp.
Bugs and Features
Please report bugs or request features through the issue tracker. If you have any questions, feel free to discuss issues on the mailing list prior to posting.
Projects using lispbuilder-sdl
- Lisp Games Blog
- Blast Tactics
- Remake of the Amiga game Bratwurst
- Uxul-world, http://wiki.github.com/dasuxullebt/uxul-world, and JNR.
- Common-Worm, and yashmup, Video of yashmup
RLX: a cross-platform graphical roguelike engine
- RLX has been superseded by XE2, a game engine which is now capable of other genres of 2D games.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Game, and http://anthonyf.wordpress.com/2006/12/27/a-lispy-jigsaw-puzzle-game/
Blackthorn, a 2D game engine based on an object tree like Lisp-Game-Engine. So far, two games have been built with Blackthorn (downloads available from the main project page):
- Bunny Slayer, a top-down RPG in the style of Zelda.
- Thopter, a scrolling shooter game with multiplayer co-op support. (Video)
- Ruckus: Entry into the Ludumdare '07 compo