Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This page is for ideas and links related to motion control, image processing, CL-V4L2, Playstation Move, Xbox Kinect, OpenCV, computer vision, motion detection, dance pads, MIDI, and more. The point is to begin integrating movement controls of various kinds into Common Lisp game libraries.
Christopher I. Connolly's SRI page has pretty advanced stuff including video tracking, event analysis and motion detection, mostly written in combination of Common Lisp and C++.
- Sentient Environments Video tracking and event analysis.
- FREEDIUS FREEDIUS includes tools for developing image understanding algorithms, extracting geometric features from imagery, geolocation of imagery and features, construction of sensor models, and GUI development. http://www.ai.sri.com/~connolly/freedius/basics.html
- J. K. Cunningham's page has information on motion detection and a Common Lisp motion detection project using cl-png.
- Vitaly Mayatskikh's blog has some interesting stuff about video processing.
- Nijiato - Simple fingers motion recognition using LISP, cl-v4l2 and colors-detection algorythm.
- There seems to be an unmaintened attempt to create a basic CL wrapper around OpenCV called cl-opencv.