Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- Chocolatier based on Pixi.js, the author did a talk about its design at Clojure/West 2016
- Phzr A wrapper for the Phaser HTML5 game framework
- play-cljs From the author of NightCode and Play-clj
- Quil a Clojure/Clojurescript wrapper for Processing
- Impi render Pixi.js based on immutable data structures
- thi.ng/geom Powerful 2D/3D geometry toolkit
- Breakout clone
- Pacman clone
- Crashed on Minutiae Prime Short top down adventure game written in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 23 (source).
- Argh Incomplete 3D game, written as both a stress test for ClojureScript and for practice. Anybody interested in using the source for anything should feel free too.
- Art Attack A short point and click adventure game developed for the 48 hours competition Ludum Dare 26 (source).
- Tetris in Clojure/ClojureScript
- GH4ST Turn-based puzzle game based on the Pacman AI. Entry for Ludum Dare 33
- Parens of the Dead Free screencast series developing a Clojure/ClojureScript game.
- Zetawar Turn-based strategy browser game written in ClojureScript (source).
- Minesweeper using re-frame