Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
The "International Lisp Games Expo" 2010.
Table of Contents
The contest is
in progress now over, check out the Official Site for the freshest information.
- 3b's in-browser wannabe-isometric-rpg thing
- aerique's Engine Trouble over Tentacle Planet
- wubo's TB Tanks
- patzy's push
- Schell Scivally's Bourtange!
- Olexiy Zamkoviy's Game of Life implementation
- ShardPhoenix's maze escape game
- To add: dto's Void Mission postmortem, when it goes up
- To add: your writeup of your IGLE2010 entry
- Slashdot covered the Remix this Game portion of the contest.
- LispGamesDev (written by the contest organizer Dave O'Toole) posted progress reports as the contest progressed.