Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
IMAGO is an image manipulation library for Common Lisp. It offers:
- Image data structures
- File loading/saving in various formats
- Image manipulation functionalities
Unlike cl-devil, IMAGO is written in Lisp, so there are no external C dependencies to worry about.
- Supported file formats: PNG, PNM, TGA.
- Macros for iteration over images, regions, lines.
- Convolution-based filters: blur, sharpen, edge detect, emboss, user-defined.
- Composition: basic (replacing pixels).
- Conversions: RGB / indexed / grayscale.
- Drawing: point, line, rectangle, circle.
- Misc. operations: copy (image or region), flip, resize, scale.