Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Next Lisp Game Dev Competition
The 2010 October Lisp Game Dev Competition is over. Post-mortems with useful information are on its page.
There has been no LGDC recently. The 2010 International Lisp Games Expo was the most recently held compo. The next LGDC event is being planned here.
Introduce a theme for all submissions
- What is the theme going to be?
- Ludum Dare votes on themes. Some of their failed candidates seem promising (e.g. "Unwanted Powers") so we could recycle them. Voting itself may be overkill for us. Arbscht 10:56, 1 October 2010 (EDT)
- dto likes "UFO"
- LD17 Suggestions: http://old.ludumdare.com/wiki/ld17:themes
- batteries not included (or "some assembly required")
- breaking laws (of physics)
- conservation of energy
- probably one week
- IGLE2010 was 7 weeks
- 48 hours is too short, 4 weeks is too long. Arbscht 10:56, 1 October 2010 (EDT)
- dto suggested 10/10 in #lispgames
- too soon, I think. Sharps 10:40, 1 October 2010 (EDT)
- Should do registration page, keep a central list of people/games/writeups, then email reminders to people. Sharps 10:43, 1 October 2010 (EDT)