LiteGo.io plugin for Woocommerce
LiteGo.io plugin for Woocommerce plugin is a payment gateway for the Litego API, which enables payments with the Bitcoin Ligthning Network. This plugin also offers a test mode to make payments with TESTNET coins.
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Then install it on your wordpress project. Note: you should have wordpress shop plugin Woocommerce 3+ and HTTPS enabled.
- Once installed, activate it.
- Please create an account on Litego https://litego.io
- Copy the account API merchant ID and secret key (Account > Settings > API Keys).
- Go to the plugin settings page (Woocommerce > Settings > Payments > Litego Gateway for Lightning) in your store admin page and save your Litego API merchant ID and secret key (Live Secret Key field).
- Get the Shop Webhook URL from plugin and save it to the Webhook tab (Account > Settings > Web Hooks) of your Litego account. This will enable payment notifications on your store.
Test on the sandbox
- Use TESTNET mode in your Litego account.
- Copy the account API merchant ID and secret key (Account > Settings > API Keys) from your Litego account in TESTNET mode.
- Enable the Test mode in the plugin settings page and enter the sandbox API parameters: merchant ID and secret key (Test mode Secret Key field).
- Save the Shop Webhook URL in the Webhook settings (Account > Settings > Web Hooks) in TESTNET mode of your Litego account. Note: Don't use TESTNET mode parameters in a live store with real products because payments will be held in Testnet coins.