LiteGoldCoin Core [LGC]
What is LiteGoldCoin?
LiteGoldCoin is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, although it does not use SHA256 as its proof of work (POW). Taking development cues from Tenebrix and Litecoin, LiteGoldCoin currently employs a simplified variant of scrypt.
- Coin Name : LiteGoldCoin
- Currency unit : LGC
- Algorithm : Scrypt
- Block Interval : 1 minute (60 seconds)
- Difficulty Retarget : Every block (using Kimoto's Gravity Well)
- Total coins amount : 5,000,000,000LGC Block reward
- Premine: First 10 block are 500,000,000 LGC
- Bonus reward for block 11 to 200,000 of 1000LGC
- Bonus reward for block 200,000 - 400,000 of 500LGC
- Bonus reward for block 400,000 - 600,000 of 250LGC
- Bonus reward for block 1,400,000 - 1,600,000 of 50 LGC
- Subsidy is cut in half every 400,000 blocks starting at block 1600000
Overview plz make litegoldcoind/litegoldcoin-cli/litegoldcoin-qt
The following are developer notes on how to build LiteGoldCoin on your native platform. They are not complete guides, but include notes on the necessary libraries, compile flags, etc.
LiteGoldCoin Core is a multithreaded application, and deadlocks or other multithreading bugs can be very difficult to track down. Compiling with -DDEBUG_LOCKORDER (configure CXXFLAGS="-DDEBUG_LOCKORDER -g") inserts run-time checks to keep track of what locks are held, and adds warning to the debug.log file if inconsistencies are detected.