crank is a friendly IRC bot, it can query game servers and say the results into a channel. Other features include multi server support, auto-op of friends, the usual anti-flood, running as a service under windows and idling.
- Triggers: Query game servers and message results to a channel.
- Network: Multiple IRC server support.
- Friend: Auto-op of friends and other commands.
- Flood: Message flood protection.
- Auth: Authenticate crank to the network's services.
- Link: Sends all messages and actions (such as join/part/quits) from one channel to the other, even over networks.
Ability to message Battlefield 2/2142 server chat to a channel (uses rcon protocol).
- Service: Remote updating of crank if run as a windows service.
|v1.0||10th March 2005|
|v1.546||30th July 2007||win32 i386|
The source code was released on 28th January 2008.
Compile with Microsoft Visual Studio 6.
Compile with GCC using the
Makefile in the src/ directory.
cd src make # Build debug version make BUILD=release # Build release version
Thanks to icepik-au for patching the Makefile to work in this decade.
Third Party Software
|qstat||Best software for querying game servers.|
|MemLeakCheck||To stop comparing this program to a sieve.|
|strlcpy/strlcat||There's probably a buffer overflow in there somewhere.|