Busting 31 boxes – a proper calendar which lets you focus your plans.
- time is linear, unlike month & week views in normal calendars, time just flows in one direction
- interface is inherent, no interface controls when the problem can be solved more elegantly
- everything is an event, tasks should not be separated from events
- januaray sometimes has the wrong year
- make month header sticky
- add a notifier pointing in the direction where today is.
- make events draggable.
- only show first part of event description (title). expand on hover/click.
- dynamic day size.
- on mobile: hide menu when keyboard open
- multiple calendars ?
- add remotestorage.
- update calendar at least once a day. select today & adjust sizes of days.
- compatible with other calendars.
- add web notifications. For more check #2.
This app allows you to use your own data storage! Its code is fully client-side without any server backend you need to trust! Find out more about the Unhosted movement. localStorage is used as fallback, so you can also use it offline.
- checkout the .editorconfig file
- Open index.html with your webserver of choice
TL;DR: Do anything you want as long as you credit us. (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.