FIM/MIM Service PowerShell Module
The Lithnet FIM/MIM Service PowerShell module is designed to make working with the FIM Service faster and easier. It abstracts away the complexity of the FIM Service and the FIMAutomation PowerShell module, and exposes a robust set of cmdlets for creating, updating, deleting and searching for resources.
- Installing the module
- Quick reference guide
- Working with different data and attribute types
- Using the PowerShell module for configuration management
- Cmdlet Reference
Download the module
Download the current release
How can I contribute to the project?
- Found an issue and want us to fix it? Log it
- Want to fix an issue yourself or add functionality? Clone the project and submit a pull request
- Make a donation and help us cover our costs