Little URL Shortener
Little URL Shortener allows users to convert long URLs to short and easy to remember URLs. It is a Little Apps project and is coded in PHP.
The following is required to run Little URL Shortener properly:
- Web server with URL rewrite support (including, but not limited to, Apache, LiteSpeed and Nginx)
- PHP v5.4 or higher
- MySQL or MariaDB v5.5 or higher
- PHP extensions:
To install Little URL Shortener, simply navigate to the "install.php" file in your web browser. For example, http://www.mywebsite.com/install.php.
For information on how to setup Facebook with Little URL Shortener, please see this blog post for more details.
If you would like to see Little URL Shortener in action, please check out 7LS.NET. This website is in sync with every update that is pushed to this Git.
- Added Facebook support
- First public release
- Add update script to update versions
- Add ability to set HTTP status code for redirect to 301, 302, etc
- Add ability to enable/disable public API access
Fix bug causing users birthday to be set to 1969-12-31 when signed up with Facebook Fix bug that makes users have to login in twice with Facebook
- Check if HTTPS is available before creating urls with it
- Add PHPUnit tests
Show Your Support
Little Apps relies on people like you to keep our software running. If you would like to show your support for Little URL Shortener, then you can make a donation using PayPal, Payza or Bitcoins. Please note that any amount helps (even just $1).
Little Apps would like to thank the following for helping Little URL Shortener: