spring-boot-postgres-flyway is a scaffolding for a web application. It can be built into a single jar file using Maven.
If you want to build a project like this check out the following articles:
- Set up a PostgreSQL database with Docker
- Add a PostgreSQL database to your Spring Boot project
- Add Flyway migrations to your Spring Boot project
Overview and technical features
- One endpoint enabling saving data of some baked goods (flavour).
- PostgreSQL database run from a Docker container.
- Database schema is created automatically on the application startup with a Flyway SQL-based migration.
To clone this repository, execute the following in the command line:
$ git clone https://github.com/little-pinecone/spring-boot-postgres-flyway.git
Start the database that will be used by the app.
You can build the application with:
$ mvn clean install
You can run tests for the application with:
$ mvn test
You can send a request from Postman
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the license details.