Enables standard WordPress plugins contained in a directory to be placed in the mu-plugins directory and loaded prior to others (forked from Bedrock).
- Plugin Homepage: https://www.littlebizzy.com/plugins/autoloader
- Free Facebook support group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/littlebizzy/
Please do not submit Pull Requests. Instead, kindly create a new Issue with relevant information.
= 1.1.0 =
- tested with PHP 7.0
- tested with PHP 7.1
- tested with PHP 7.2
- re-written with new PHP namespaces
- changed wp_options name to
- optimized plugin code (e.g. prevent direct calls, minify wp_options data, etc)
- improved "duplicate queries" issue:
Effectively when the local plugin option cache is empty (or it is added or removed a mu-plugin directory), there is a double call to the updateCache method that duplicates the query (originated from the pluginsCount method)... There is only one scenario when this double call is made on purpose: the must-use plugins screen, where calls the updatecache method to retrieve all plugins info to show the autoloaded plugins list.
= 1.0.0 =
- forked from Bedrock
- tweaked plugin meta