Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an Android user interface for Mupen64Plus.
Please visit the official forum for support and discussion.
For now, we recommend using Eclipse rather than Android Studio, since the project contains a heavy mix of C, C++, and Java source code.
- Download and install the prerequisites
- Clone the mupen64plus-ae repository and initialize the working copy
git clone https://github.com/mupen64plus-ae/mupen64plus-ae.git
cp .project.init .project
- Import the Eclipse project and dependencies
- Open Eclipse
- Select File → Import → Android → Existing Android Code Into Workspace, and press Next
- Browse to root of cloned repository, and press OK
- Select all projects, and press Finish
- Add native support to the Eclipse project
- Right-click the mupen64plus-ae project in the Eclipse Package Explorer window
- Select Android Tools → Add Native Support...
- Accept the default library name (mupen64plus-ae), and press Finish
- Delete the unneeded generated C++ file:
- Build and run the app from Eclipse
- Select the mupen64plus-ae project in the Eclipse Package Explorer window
- Select Run → Run