Please sign in to comment.
I had previously removed the 2 manifest concept from the code. I thought this was ok because the tests were passing. There weren't enough tests to cover all use cases. Two manifests are needed for tracking changes in dynamic prerequisites between invocations. Here's the use case: you have a file dynamic file A that imports B. Inovking A will _always_ update B's mtime in the manifest. This causes dependency modification check results to be false positives.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 49 additions and 26 deletions.
- +5 −0 lib/rake-pipeline.rb
- +11 −7 lib/rake-pipeline/dynamic_file_task.rb
- +6 −1 lib/rake-pipeline/filter.rb
- +7 −1 lib/rake-pipeline/project.rb
- +1 −0 spec/concat_filter_spec.rb
- +1 −1 spec/dynamic_file_task_spec.rb
- +4 −0 spec/filter_spec.rb
- +3 −0 spec/gsub_filter_spec.rb
- +1 −0 spec/ordering_concat_filter_spec.rb
- +3 −15 spec/project_spec.rb
- +7 −1 spec/rake_acceptance_spec.rb