My website, experiments and knowledge sharing
How to run it locally
- PHP >= 7.4
- Install docker.
- Put your
ALGOLIA_API_KEYvalues in the
.env.localfile to make Algolia Search data sync up and running.
webpack.config.jsfile, put your own
ALGOLIA_APP_IDto make the Algolia search bar up and running.
Access the admin locally
http://localhost:8888/admin/posts with username
julian and password
Framework, tools and features
- It is a Symfony 4.4 application.
- Admin is built with React js and Tailwind css.
- Admin search bar is built with Algolia Search.
- Ansible for server provisioning.
- Bugsnag for application stability monitoring.
- CircleCI + Ansistrano for CI/CD pipeline.
- Contact me email is done by AWS SQS + Symfony Messenger.
- Docker for local development.
- Rest api is built with api-platform.
- Supervisord is used for managing worker commands.