When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, only God knows.
💁 Browser extension for mnmlurl by Liyas Thomas
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
What things you need to install the extension and how to install them.
- Internet connection
Download the latest release on this repository.
Load extension locally on your computer:
1. Visit: chrome://extensions 2. Enable "Developer mode". 3. Click: Load unpacked > choose extension's folder > Ok.
Firefox: Download add-on
1. Visit: about:debugging 2. Click: Load Temporary Add-on > choose manifest.json within the extension's folder > Ok.
1. Visit: opera://extensions 2. Enable "Developer mode". 3. Click: Load unpacked > choose extension's folder > Ok.
1. Visit: about:flags 2. Check the "Enable extension developer features". 3. Click on "…" in the Edge’s navigation bar > Extensions. 4. Click: Load extension > choose extension's folder > Ok.
- Chromium - Thanks for being so fast!
- HTML - For the web framework
- CSS - For styling components
See the CHANGELOG file for details.
- Liyas Thomas - Author
Testing and Debugging
- Google - For samples
See the list of contributors who participated in this project.
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used