19th century utopian novels by women
A small collection of 19th/20th century utopian fiction.
Contributions, corrections, and proofed new editions are very welcome; please issue a pull request against one of the Markdown files.
The current collection:
- Three Hundred Years Hence by Mary Griffith (1836)
- Arqtiq by Anna Adolph (1899)
- Mizora: A Prophecy by Mary E. Bradley Lane (1889)
- Moving the Mountain by Charlotte Perkins Gilman (1911)
- The Republic of the Future by Anna Bowman Dodd (1887)
- Unveiling a Parallel by Alice Ilgenfritz Jones and Ella Merchant (1893)