Helping you "cherry pick" icons from these open source libraries:
If you're working with a framework such as Twitter Bootstrap or Ionic, you may already have the fonts and css installed. If so, skip to step 6: selecting icons. To install icon font(s), do the following:
1. Download 1 or more icon fonts. We've got links to them here: http://maraschino.lizmyers.webfactional.com/#downloads
2. Unzip the files to your desktop
3. Move the fonts into your project like this:
4. Move the CSS file(s) into your project like this
5. Within index.html, link your icons to your project like this:
<head> <!--Example: connecting Ionicons to project --> <link href="/resources/css/ionic.css" rel="stylesheet" /> </head>
6. Use Maraschino to "Cherry Pick" Icons for your project
From within you HTML, call your icons using the css code like this:
I WANT YOU!
Being able to cherry pick icons for your project and see them all in a "virtual basket" is great... but, it would be so much better if we could download the basket as a skinny icon font. This would boost performance and make our customers very happy.
Unfortunately, the technologies involved are a bit beyond my skill set. The creators of fontello.com were kind enough to create an API and share code. But what's really needed is a volunteer engineer. Are you the one who can help make this open source project more useful for everyone? If so, please get in touch and let's make it happen!