Luis J. Villanueva
- Sound-Viewer-Tool 7 This Python script uses the numpy and audiolab modules to generate waveform and spectrogram png images from a wav file. It is based on a script by Freesound.org.
- pumilio 3 Pumilio: A Web-Based Management System for Ecological Recordings
- bits-and-pieces 1 Scripts on several languages, not a project in specific
- soundecology 1 R package with functions to calculate indices for soundscape ecology and other ecology research that uses audio recordings.
- wordcloud_PR2012_campaign 0 R script to make wordclouds from the campaign platforms of the 6 political parties running in the 2012 elections in Puerto Rico.
Repositories contributed to
- ropensci/taxize 63 A taxonomic toolbelt for R
- BiotaPR/helper_scripts 0 Misc scripts to parse data, process and check for valid files
- BiotaPR/biotapr_helper_scripts 0 Misc scripts to parse data, process and check for valid files
- MapofLife/vernacular-names 0 A framework for managing vernacular names in a database, along with scripts to make sense of the data
- cm-vertnet/cm-herps 0 Issue tracking for CM Herps data in the VertNet portal (portal.vertnet.org).
Contributions in the last year 70 total Feb 14, 2015 – Feb 14, 2016
Longest streak 3 days March 15 – March 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
10 Issues reported
- Open #63 Add more information to the site
- Open #62 Move QC to exploring data
- Open #61 Calculate indices when creating auxfiles
- Open #60 Add a tag browser in Explore
- Open #59 Add a way to export the boxes from the file itself
- Open #58 Viewer is broken
- Open #57 Add more Frequency levels in the viewer
- Open #56 Add exploring database area
- Open #55 Add a way to browse multiple collections and sites
- Open #54 Can't add a new user