This is the code for this video on Youtube by Siraj Raval on "How to Build a Healthcare Startup". The app uses PoseNet to detect human poses and a text to speech engine to speak to you. This emulates the role of a Yoga instructor! This code is unfinished, but meant to give you a starting point and guide so that you can build a profitable business using it or a similar idea.
All of these can be downloaded in a single command, see below.
- PoseNet Model
- Tensorflow Lite
- Flutter Text to Speech
First install Flutter.
After download, from command line run this to install the dependencies
flutter packages get
Then run this command to run the app
Alternatively you can open the app as a new flutter project in Android Studio after installing the Flutter plugin. See the video for instructions on how to do that.
TODO - please make a PR if you fix any of these
- Firebase is integrated, but it still needs to be properly wired up to the login and signup pages.
- Stripe and RazorPay are integrated, but each still need to be wired up to the Credit/Debit Card view i created.
- Generate some text everytime a pose is detected, not just on startup.
- Make the personal 0/10 score some meaningful metric, store it in Firebase.
- PoseNet is integrated, but still needs to be replaced by YogaNet.
Wait what's YogaNet?
this is YogaNet. This person retrained a neural network to detect yoga poses and outputted the result as a TFLite file in their /models folder. Notice how in this flutter app, there is space to import TF Lite models. Integrate the Yoga Model into the app by replacing the existing posenet model.
Thanks to shaqian for her starter code.