AI Startup with PyTorch
This is the code for this video on Youtube by Siraj Raval on building an Finance Startup. You should use this code and the video as a boilerplate for building your own AI startup.
Due date is May 15 2019 Submit your entry here.
Call for Pull Requests
This code compiles and runs, but its far from complete. I'm accepting pull requests, i encourage you to do so, it will be a service to everyone who watches the video.
- Integrate Firebase with the login in a more intuitive way
- Finish integrating AnyCharts so it pulls from the data directly
- Add more Tensorflow models for serving
- Add more instructions for the dialogflow agent
- Make better investments using Alpaca, a better trading strategy than just using sentiment analysis
- Speaking of Sentiment Analysis, make that work in a more efficient way
- Tensorflow Lite
Download Android Studio then import this project. Since I've placed the dependencies in the build.gradle file, it should auto-download them for you, which is awesome. It needs more features, and better integrated dataflow. I could've put more time into it, but I'm on to the next one. The model was too big to upload to GitHub. Place any .pb model into the app/src/main/assets folder and Tensorflow lite will detect it so it can be used for inference.
So many people. I stand on the shoulders of giants. Respect to all developers.