HTML Starter Kit
Those are what I use often to build my projects and clients without needing CMS. What's in the package are basic responsive website template with HTML, Bourbon and Neat.
index.htmlcontains CDN modernizr and jQuery, Google Analytic
scssfolder includes bourbon, neat, bitters, and custom folders (normalize, etc.) that compiled to
apple-touch-icon.psdHTML5 favicon photoshop template
How to use it
If you're already familiar with compilers like CodeKit or Koala then you're on the right track. If not, check them out. To compile, select the
base.scss file and set the output path to
css/base.css. I used MAMP Pro that allowed me to test and modify HTML files locally. I used
apple-touch-icon.psd to update the favicon only once. Pretty nifty, eh?
- Bourbon - a simple and lightweight mixin library for Sass
- Neat - a lightweight semantic grid framework for Sass and Bourbon
- MAMP Pro - test/edit PHP files locally
- Simple Favicon - by Aaron Hall
- Sublime Text 3 - the awesome text editor I already fall in love with
- Mou - the missing Markdown editor for web developers
HTML Starter Kit is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. This means you can copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work to your own personal and commercial projects.