Copyright (c) 2009-2016 Hathi Project < http://hathi.sourceforge.net > /*
- This file is part of Hathi Project
- Hathi Developers Team:
- andrewdev, beckman16, biskvit, elnomade_devel, ershyams, grefly, jpierce420,
- knocte, kshah05, manudenfer, palutz, ramone_hamilton, soudamini, writetogupta
- Hathi is a fork of lphant version 1.0 GPL
- lphant team
- Juanjo, 70n1, toertchn, FeuerFrei, mimontyf, finrold, jicxicmic, bladmorv,
- andrerib, arcange|, montagu, wins, RangO, FAV, roytam1, Jesse
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. */
Welcome to Hathi, a filesharing client based on the eDonkey2000(C) network.
Even when we imported the project from SourceForge, Github's "import project" feature still sucks and most of commit history wasn't imported correctly.
Please visit us at http://hathi.sourceforge.net if you are interested in review our commits.
Please remember that this is an early version, not all features are implemented yet, and not everything might work as expected.
You will need Visual Studio Express 2008 or the .NET Framework 2.0 SDK to compile Hathi. If you are interested in compile it under MONO or DOTGNU you can work in this task and let me know. We will include your changes in the next official release.
You can also compile Hathi with SharpDevelop and .NET framework 2.0 SDK.