MacPatch simplifies the act of patching and installing software on Mac OS X based systems. The client relies on using the built-in software update application for patching the Mac OS X system updates and it's own scan and patch engine for custom patches.
MacPatch offers features and functionality that provide Mac OS X administrators with best possible patching solution to meet the challenges of supporting Mac OS X in a Workgroup or Enterprise.
- Custom patch creation
- Custom patch groups
- End-User Self Patch
- Software Distribution
- Inventory Collection
- Basic Reporting
- Mac OS X Profiles support
- AutoPKG support
- Mac OS X 10.10.x and higher.
- Mac OS X or Mac OS X Server 10.10 or higher
- Linux: RHEL 7, CentOS 7, Ubuntu 16.x
- 4 GB of RAM, 8 GB is recommended
- Python 2.7
- MySQL version 5.1 or higher, MySQL 5.6.x is recommended.
- Note: MySQL 8 has not been tested.
Install and Setup: Server - Install & Setup
For questions or help visit the MacPatch group.
MacPatch is available under the GNU GPLv2 license. See the LICENSE file for more info.