🐍 Snake game built with Vue
This is my first project wih Vue, so there will be a lot of code
that can be done more efficiently. Please, feel free to create any
pull request you want
- Make sure you are using a version of Node >8 and it's corresponding version of NPM. v8.16.2 has specifically been tested to work.
- A recommendation is to use NVM to manage your Node versions.
- (Windows users: Use this version of NVM)
- After installing nvm, run
nvm install 8to install the latest 8 version, or
nvm install 8.16.2to install the specific version.
nvm use 8or
nvm use 8.16.2to ensure your Node version is the correct version.
npm installto install all of the dependencies.
npm run serveto start the server.
- Go to http://localhost:8080/ to play your local development copy of the game.
- Add tests for the components
- Finish the test suite for the current code
- Add score board with local storage
- Add button for resetting the game
- Add Webpack, postCSS or whatever it's needed to add Tailwind
- Add TailwindCSS
- Center the board properly
- Remove vertical scrolling with overflow
- Add retro sounds when moving, eating and game over
- Speed system needs improvements, it gets impossible to play after 25 points