there is nothing to see here.
- better display of results - either a table or something protovis-based
- unit tests - perhaps it's too early for this, though the solution space seems like something that might work nicely with TDD.
- human players - if humans can play against an AI, it might give them a nice intuitive feel for how an AI "thinks".
- better feedback against recalcitrants - right now mr. grumpy appears to hang the tourney-runner; disqualifying him and continuing to run the simulation would be nice.
- cross-origin contestants - maybe it's too early to be doing this, but being able to just paste in a URL to a contestant could be nice. This might require hosting loader.html in a separate origin, though.