How to contribute:
First off, thank you for considering contributing to BioCor, and using it or considering it.
- Ideas or reference to articles which could be interesting to add are appreciated
- Report of bugs, problems and anything you think it can improve the package. Check with the template for issues.
- New algorithms to calculate functional similarity.
Try to keep the format and style of coding, this includes using:
- roxygen2 to create documentation pages,
- testthat for testing, and
- following the google R style and the Bioconductor recomendations.
I try to maintain a code coverage above 75%, so if you send a pull request, please provide the necessary tests.
If you make a pull request and it is accepted you accept that you license your contribution in the same license of the package. I will add you as contributor if the contribution is significant but don't forget to include your name at the Author section of the help pages.