Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[lldb] Introduce i386 support in NetBSD Process plugin
Introduce support for i386 platform that is shared with amd64 in the same plugin. The concept is partially based on the Linux implementation. The plugin tries to reuse as much code as possible. As a result, i386 register enums are mapped into amd64 values and those are used in actual code. The code for accessing FPU and debug registers is shared, although general-purpose register layouts do not match between the two kernel APIs and need to be #ifdef-ed. This layout will also make it possible to add support for debugging 32-bit programs on amd64 with minimal added code. In order for this to work, I had to add missing data for debug registers on i386. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D73802
- Loading branch information
Showing with 616 additions and 140 deletions.
- +479 −133 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/NetBSD/NativeRegisterContextNetBSD_x86_64.cpp
- +10 −5 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/NetBSD/NativeRegisterContextNetBSD_x86_64.h
- +1 −0 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/Utility/CMakeLists.txt
- +96 −0 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/Utility/RegisterContextNetBSD_i386.cpp
- +25 −0 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/Utility/RegisterContextNetBSD_i386.h
- +1 −1 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/Utility/RegisterInfos_i386.h
- +4 −1 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/Utility/lldb-x86-register-enums.h
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.