Please sign in to comment.
[lldb] [Process/NetBSD] Add register info for missing register sets
Add info for all register sets supported in NetBSD, particularly for all registers 'expected' by LLDB. This is necessary in order to fix python_api/lldbutil/iter/TestRegistersIterator.py test that currently fails due to missing names of register sets (None). This copies fpreg descriptions from Linux, and combines Linux' AVX and MPX registers into a single XState group, to fit NetBSD register group design. Technically, we do not support MPX registers at the moment but gdb-remote insists on passing their errors anyway, and if we do not include it in any group, they end up in a separate anonymous group that breaks the test. While at it, swap the enums for XState and DBRegs to match register set ordering. This also adds a few consts to the lldb-x86-register-enums.h to provide more consistency between user registers and debug registers. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D69667
- Loading branch information
Showing with 64 additions and 4 deletions.
- +0 −1 lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/commands/register/register/register_command/TestRegisters.py
- +59 −1 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/NetBSD/NativeRegisterContextNetBSD_x86_64.cpp
- +1 −1 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/NetBSD/NativeRegisterContextNetBSD_x86_64.h
- +4 −1 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/Utility/lldb-x86-register-enums.h